Mobiado, has recently rolled out the red carpet for two new additions to its Grand Line — the Grand Touch and Grand Touch GCB. These high-end exercises in wireless hauteur are merely gussied up versions of Samsung’s Nexus S, sporting the same ol’ 1GHz Hummingbird processor, 16GB of storage, 512MB RAM, 4-inch Super LCD display and front-facing VGA / 5 megapixel rear camera. Available in either anodized aluminum or solid brass with gold plating (take a guess which is costlier), the sapphire crystal-backed duo comes unlocked with quad-band GSM, and tri-band UMTS / HSDPA radios, so you can stay connected aboard that yacht in St. Tropez. More info on this post visit the links below.
Kashumidyu from Tokyomi.com: SICK PHONE i guess this is a break threw for new style of phones using more metal then plastic …and metal meal means it wont break so easily but it also means it can rust ..so its a win/lose situation but still hot tho.
Leave a comment
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN RISE OF ELECTRO: NEW TRAILER SENDS COMIC-BOOK FANS IN A FRENZY!!!!
- GAMER NEWS: NINTENDO Wii WiFi SHUTTING DOWN WORLDWIDE?
- GODZILLA 2014 : NEW TRAILER WE FINALLY SEEN HIS FACE!!!! GOD ZILLA!
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: I DON’T KNOW HOW THIS MACHINE WORKS?
- TRANSCENDENCE: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT